How do you begin the application process?
If you have a project you feel will qualify for Sportsmatch funding, follow these steps:
- Ensure the project fits within our criteria
- Find a suitable sponsor and make sure they are eligible
- Decide a budget for the project and include a breakdown of all the costs that will be involved. The budget should be based on the total of the sponsor’s money and the amount that you are applying for.
- Decide when you want the project to begin. Our panel considers awards every 8 weeks and cannot fund a project which has already started. Feel free to contact our Scheme Manager for specific dates of panel meetings.
- Complete our online application for (no hard copies are accepted)
Completing Your Application
When completing your application, please submit the following information.
- A breakdown of the project budget – outlining specific costs
- A copy of the applicant’s accounts
- A copy of the applicant’s memorandum of articles, constitution etc
- If application is for Year 2 or Year 3 of a project, attach a previous year’s income, expenditure statement and submission of invoices
- Child protection policy (where applicable)
- Vulnerable Adults Protection Policy (where applicable)
- Coaching qualifications
- A delivery plan detailing the start and finish points of the project, the projet’s location(s), proposed outcomes and how the scheme will be delivered.
If you have a question, please contact us through this website.